Collection Of Personal Information
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We may collect different kinds of personal information from or about you:
- Information that you provide when you use our website, register for our events, subscribe to our blog online, apply for employment, submit comments on blog posts, or otherwise interact with us through our website and post.
- Donations: If you make a donation, we collect personal information in connection with the donation. This information includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and billing and contact details, required to process your donation with our payment processor(s).
- Information about use of our website: When you visit our website we may collect information about your use of our website, which may include information about your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, usage information, diagnostic information, location information, or browsing information, from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. We may gather some of this information automatically.
Use Of Personal Information
We collect, process, and determine how to process your information for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you about donations, subscriptions, events and responding to your requests when you contact us;
- Providing, improving, and developing our website, programs, and services.
- We may use personal information to help verify payment transactions, as well as to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. We may contact you on behalf of external partners about events or issues that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All our partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We are committed not to use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. Your personal information, without notice, will only be disclosed only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the ZMT or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ZMT; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ZMT, or the public.
How Do We Store Your Personal Data
- We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your information. Please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.
- When we use external resources, such as Survey Monkey and Eventbrite, they will be held by those resources and we advise you to read their privacy notices.
Access To Your Personal Data
GDPR gives you various rights about the information held about you. You have the right to view, amend and delete the information we hold about you. You also have the right to restrict how we use this information and to object to us using the information at all. Your rights can be exercised at any time by emailing email@example.com Please include “ACCESS TO DATA” in the name of your email.
Ip Addresses And Cookies
Using External Links
Some of our communication to you and on this website will contain links to external websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes To This Policy